You have no items in your shopping cart.
Plastic Knurled Phenolic Screws & Nuts
PLASTIC KNURLED PHENOLIC SCREWS AND NUTS
We are over-stocked on some items
See in-stock pricing below - Any quantity, limitied to stock on hand.
- Code #s 001, 002, 003 – material: ABS
- Allows frequent adjustment of higher torque applications
- Useful as control knobs, handles
- Useful on portable tools, household appliances, transformer & battery terminal nuts
- Wide diameter heads, sharp knurled circumferential band for non-slip grasp
- Strong internally threaded metal nut bushings
- Molding process prevents high torque head slippage
- Phenolic plastic make-up provides excellent electrical insulation, high heat & chemical resistance
- Zinc plated male threaded screws, brass female threaded nuts
- Minimum quantities may apply